shouldn't be seeing you again. but still... :/it's just damn complicated.
can't wait for this busy week to past!!
scooping, tuition, scooping, church, meet friends, birthday celeb, meet friend!
actually not that busy eh. haha. i think it's just tmr cos there's tuition.
hehe gonna meet my cute lil boy ^^ that silly boy likes to sneeze onto people's face, educate him dunno how many times! sooo cheeky. lol all my students all so cheeky...that's why i like. tai ke ai le!
3 days of seminar in church straight, thursday friday sat, 2 nights and 1 full day.
Dear God....I want to learn from these 3 days. I want to meet You. :)
OOHH! HOW CAN I FORGET. sunday is the Run350! signed up for 10click.
i must run my best!! been long since i ran 10click. everytime train for less, lazy and no motivation.
chiong on sunday!!! make sure i ache after Sunday :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY CHIA! ^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHERALIN TOO!! :)
ok good byessss.....off to do the laundry and fold the clothes and EAT MY BREAKFAST.
hungry@ 12:01 pm