I have a dream
Dear God, is my dream part of Your awesome plan for my future?
Is what i'm working towards where You're leading me to?
Let Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
God, i present to You my dream, my wish, my hope, my desire.
But Lord, i also present and commit the control of my life into Your Hands.
May You take the lead.
I Have a dream; may this dream be the dream God planted into me.
DONE.may my upcoming every day be a fruitful one.
God, please do not let me waste my time away!
though i will watch drama and submerge myself in romantic comedies(or not), I pray that it will not be in excess. i wanna engage in meaningful activities, too.
Let me continue to lean on You, Lord. ;)
TOMORROW WILL BE THE FIRST TIME IN HOW MANY MONTHS THAT I WILL WAKE UP WHEN MY BODY SAYS WAKE UP. My alarm clock has been switched from "Repeat daily 6am" to "Off ". i can enjoy my favourite breakfast at ease. whooo.
i am going to bed now.
p.s. i am against myself watching drama till dawn. i will not do that. dramas do not control me!!!
AND, BREAKING DAWN HERE I COME!!!
hungry@ 1:16 am