a very big and special thank you to my 2 dearest monsterous bullies
Syathirah and Ethel!
( i put syathirah first cus i think she's a scarier monster, but honestly both also VERY VERY scary.)
kk, main point main point. they 2 bought me a slice of oreo cheesecake from secret recipe today!
haha really many thanks. ;) this is my
FIRST CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
oh yeah.. christmas is coming. :)
went to changi airport early in the morning today to buy volleyball shoes.
sadly.......... i didn't get mine! and didn't get the ideal colour too.
hahah, nvm nvm. a libero is meant to be different eh!
so i take different colour goood, damn special right. hahaha. k i feel better. ;D
&i didn't get mine cos no size, super lame.. -.-
have to wait till they call sharon to tell us to go down to get them.
anyway,
TEOMINMIN CONQUERED LAKSA TODAY!
it's nothing big i know, syathirah even say" laksa nia!!"
haha but please, it's A BIG FEAT TO ME okay!
i took a loooong time to finish the laksa at T1's staff canteen.
SO HOT.
next up challenge:
CHILLI CRAB!! ;D
don't underestimate me, i will conquer that lovely crab one day, soooon.
and yes, after 6 days close to 7 days = 1 week, i finally went to the doctor today.
wahlaoeh, damn shiok. :-D i don't know why, quite pain but very fun.
and the medicated oil smells very nice, i like i like. heh.
okay
ethel, i take picture already show you on friday. :D don't laugh at me lah.
and!!! I WALKED INTO
CANDY EMPIRE AND BOUGHT SOMETHING!!
i bought the
cadbury milk chocolate with popping candy. very very nice.
thanks to recomendation from ethel, popping candy very shiok. hahaha.
everybody go try!! buy it from candy empire,
REMEMBER BUY THE ONE WITH POPPING CANDY k.
carmen, you like it right! so greedy, eat don't know how many of my chocolates. grhh
so auntie hor you! HAHAHA.
alright i'm so glad i took a picture of this lovely chocolate before i munched them all up!
shall post that one and only picture of IT up maybe tmr? haven't upload yet. haha..
CADBURY ROCKKKS. :DDD

why can't you be more appreciative of me? i hardly buy anything back, and when i'm buying something back for everyone to share, this is what you're telling me? i'm sharing my joy and love for chocolates with you, something so amazing and lovely i discovered about the popping candy in chocolates, gettting myself so excited to share when i really was, and hellloooo, that's what your response is like? oh well, Mum, your cold water came pouring real hard down mannn.nvm, relax relax. chocolates made me happy already, i shall not waste them! :)
alright, finally
Syathirah, here's your quiz.
&helllooo, i realise it's not any quiz at all, it's just a question. tsk, i'm so sleeepppy leh..
okay, as promised! (: here's the quiz, which i think it's better to be called as question.
10 strange things/habits of mine.1. I LOVVEEEE FOOOOD LIKE MADDD!!!
2. I'M A SUPER DUPER CHOCOHOLIC!!!
3. I LOVE CHEESE QUITE MADLY, TOO!
4. I LOVE SPORTS LIKE REALLY CRAZILY!!!
5. I LOVE TO EXERCISE ALOT.
6. I LOVE TO RUN LIKE MAD.
7. I LOVEEEE TO FANTASIZE!!! hahahahaha.
8. I'M LOVING BEING A LIBERO MORE AND MORE!
9. I'M LOVING MY TEAMMATES MORE AND MORE!
10.I'VE GOT FUNNY AMBITION(S). =D
syathirah and ethel, i'm done with this post, like finally.
anyway, syathirah, can i don't tag people? i'm super sleeepppy now.
anyone that thinks this is fun can go do k. :D all are very welcomed to. heh.
okay, bye!